I stayed here recently here while driving through the area. It is an exterior corridor hotel which I typically avoid - but it was in really nice condition and the room/bed were very comfortable and quiet. From what I saw, it's the best hotel at this exit and I would have no issues staying here again. Best free breakfast I... More
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 percent non-smoking hotel. Hotel is minutes from the historic district and close to the University of Mary Washington, Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, Chancellorsville Battlefield and Paramount's Kings Dominion. Additional points of interest nearby include historic Kenmore and George Washington's Ferry Farm, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library, Wilderness Battlefield, Spotsylvania Courthouse, Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center and Civil War Life - The Soldiers' Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.