On our way to Florida. We used Savannah as as half-way point and stopped for the night. Right off I-95, it was easy to locate. We thought it was very clean and so new looking. Enjoyed a free wine & cheese at the manager's reception that evening, but we departed too early the next day to try the complimentary breakfast.... More
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Savannah Airport Hotel
- Embassy Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are proud to be the only Embassy Suites in Savannah, Georgia. For our guests who are looking for a centrally located property with plenty of bells and whistles, but not at the bells & whistles price, we are here to serve you. We offer the complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast that you know and love at Embassy Suites, as well as the evening Manager’s Reception, and complimentary high-speed internet. Additionally, our casual 145 Mulberry Café is open for lunch and dinner, and serves fresh entrees, sandwiches and salads, many of which are prepared for our on-the-go travelers.Our guests will surely enjoy the spacious 2 room suites, designed with 2 bathroom entrances. A standard not found at most other hotels; our guestrooms feature kitchenette centers with bar sinks, microwaves, and mini-refrigerators. The well laid-out floor plan of our guestrooms encourages the business traveler to maximize their workspace with a large work desk and ergonomic chair. A flat-screen TV in both the bedroom and living areas provide the at-home convenience for the leisure travelers as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.