Great place to stay if you are traveling to the Jacksonville Zoo or Talbot Island state park. The rooms are typical for a Best Western. The pool is small but serves its purpose. The breakfast was not great (microwaved eggs, waffles, toast). Got a deal on Priceline for $35 a night.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jacksonville Airport Hotel
- Best Western Jacksonville Airport Hotel Jacksonville
- Best Western Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from the Jacksonville International Airport and featuring easy access right off Interstate-95, the BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Airport is the ideal place to stay. Centrally located, the BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Airport Hotel is close to the Jaxport Cruise Terminal, Carnival Cruise Terminal, downtown Jacksonville and the Florida Proton Therapy Institute. We provide free high-speed Internet access and cable satellite television with HBO® in each room. Guests can also start their day off right with complimentary breakfast buffet each morning, take a swim in our outdoor swimming pool, workout in the fitness center or take care of work from our business center. Pets are even welcome at this Jacksonville airport hotel for a small fee. Book your stay today for the BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Airport today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Olotels, Best Western, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.