We stayed here as a base to see Gettysburg. The hotel is a bit dated now but is clean and comfortable. Free Wi-Fi and parking. There is a coin operated laundry on site and an indoor and outdoor pool. Close to the township itself and close to the battlefield attractions. Would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Hotel
- Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Hotel Gettysburg
- Quality Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- STAY ON THE EDGE - Park your car and walk to the battlefield, museums, attractions, shops, restaurants and ghost stories. In 1863 the three day Battle of Gettysburg involved 170,000 Americans. Today the battlefield is a National Park with 6,000 acres, 1,300 monuments and thirty-two miles of scenic avenues. Walk to where Lincoln delivered his immortal Gettysburg Address or step on a tour bus to the battlefield, the Eisenhower Farm or even Washington, D.C. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.