Staff was very helpful & friendly. The rooms were large, clean, modern & quiet. Next door to the Court, another St Giles hotel where you have access to a concierge services. Same excellent services. Would definitely stay again & recommend to family & friends!
- Also Known As:
- St. Giles - The Tuscany New York Hotel
- St. Giles - The Tuscany New York Hotel New York City
- w New York City
- w Hotels The Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tuscany - A St Giles Luxury Hotel - emerged from a multi-million dollar renovation in 2013 as New York's latest luxury destination. The Tuscany’s 124 rooms are amongst the most spacious accommodations you will find in Manhattan. Fabulous features include: hardwood entryways in all rooms, corner studios with an abundance of natural light and multiple suites with signature views of the Chrysler and Empire State Buildings. The plush decor creates warmth and invokes classic New York paired with modern amenities, including Molton Brown bath products, complimentary WiFi and rainforest showerheads in glass-enclosed showers. The Tuscany also boasts an in-house fitness center and for your convenience Audrey Cafe is available for all-day light fare. Reserve today and rediscover New York City luxury at The Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Tuscany - A St Giles Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.