I have just returned from a business trip to New York and stayed 3 nights in the Holiday Inn Express on Water St New York. The room smelt damp and the carpet was wet and sticky. I metioned this to reception on the first day and was told they would look into it - nothing was done. On checking out... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2009, the Holiday Inn Express Downtown Manhattan is conveniently located on Water Street close to Wall Street. We are just a short distance from NY Stock Exchange, City Hall, Federal Reserve Bank, and World Trade Center. Lower Manhattan will keep you fully entertained by offering a variety of attractions including South Street Seaport, Battery Park, Little Italy, Chinatown, and walking distance from the South Ferry which connects to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. We offer 112 luxuriously appointed guest rooms equipped with deluxe new bedding, Smart Bath Collection amenities, wired/wireless high-speed Internet access. This newly constructed hotel also features an exercise room, business center, and hot breakfast bar. We are confident that your stay with us will be a pleasant experience, so Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.