The room was clean and didn't smell. Near to public transportation. There's a good night life in the area.The noise on the street was not too bothersome. And because of its location it makes it a great place to stay. I drove and the downside is the car park is a block or two away (we had difficulty remembering where... More
- Also Known As:
- Usa Hostels San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Usa Hostels San Diego Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Diego's original backpacker hostel, located in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter for 17 years. Surrounded by the city's most popular bars and clubs. We offer the best value in hostel accommodations with all-you-can-make pancakes and oatmeal daily, free and discounted activities, free wifi and more. Our quirky décor in a historic 1880’s walk up makes our hostel unique. All rooms are shared bath. Dorms feature privacy screening with a light, shelf and outlet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your USA Hostels San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.