Superb hotel - great entrance lobby/reception area. Staff very helpful and friendly. We booked into one of the Club rooms so had the Club Lounge facility. Charles was asbsolutely fantastic - he looked after us expertly and absolutely made our stay. Rooms are great - modern, clean and spacious. Would definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel Boston
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel
- Boston Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing on the very spot where a late-night tea party ignited the American Revolution, InterContinental Boston puts you at the heart of history in ultra-modern style. Adjacent to the Financial District, our gleaming glass towers are a short walk from Faneuil Hall, Back Bay, Chinatown, Beacon Hill and the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.