My husband and I traveled to Boston from California for our anniversary. We spent two night at the Ames hotel and it was fabulous. It is in an IDEAL location, just steps from Quincy Market, Fanuel Hall, The New England Aquarium, The North End, and countless other attractions. We were surprised with a gracious upgrade to a suite! The rooms... More
- Also Known As:
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel Boston
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ames, located in the beautiful and historic Ames building, inspires both modern style and old world sophistication. An experience rich with elegant interpretations, Ames is ideally located near historic Faneuil Hall and Beacon Hill. Boasting a vibrant restaurant and bar offering an atmosphere that is at once refined and playful, a state-of-the art fitness center and suites accented by dramatic, Romanesque arched windows and original fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Ames Boston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.