Picked this property by the Tripadvisor reviews.Not disappointed.GREAT Hotel,a little off the main path but worth the trouble to find.Good rates and CLEAN!TIP:If you're a light sleeper ask for a room with an odd number(they are away from the road)Road noise is still light on front of the building.REAL plates and silverware for breakfast,Nice.Will stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Fareportal and HotelsClick so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Asheville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.