As a nonprofit organization, we've booked many a hostel for groups of our international exchange students, and I can say without hesitation that SF City Center Hostel has THE nicest, most helpful staff of any city hostel we've ever used. We also love the decor and attention to enliven the common space areas. The kitchen is big enough to handle... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International San Francisco City Hotel San Francisco
- Hostelling International San Francisco City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience budget travel at its best: Both private and shared rooms available (only 4-5 beds per dorm), all rooms with private bathroom, restaurant-quality guest kitchen, cafe serving free continental breakfast, free WiFi, DSL Internet lounge, free linens and towels, daily housekeeping, keycard security, plush common areas, free/low-cost daily activities and tours, and no curfews, chores, or lockouts. Recently renovated 1920s hotel near San Francisco's best affordable restaurants, diverse nightlife, and world-class Civic Center arts district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your San Francisco City Center Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.