Great location for our school field trip, within easy walking distance of Ghirardelli Square. Kitchen was also a good size for our large group of students, and employees, though understaffed, were helpful and friendly. Negatives: bathrooms weren't the cleanest, though comparable to other hostels we've used, and the mattresses are squeaky, thin, and uncomfortable due to painful springs.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Hostelling International San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a National Park overlooking the Bay at San Francisco's first and best hostel! Both shared and private rooms available, cafe serving three meals/day plus free continental breakfast, free parking, free WiFi, DSL Internet lounge, fully equipped guest kitchen, game room, free linens and towels, daily housekeeping, keycard security, free/low-cost daily activities and tours, and no curfews, chores, or lockouts. In a beautiful park setting near North Beach, Pier 39, and cable cars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostelling International San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.