This was the quirkiest hotel I have stayed at and I highly recommend it. I was meeting in San Francisco with a group of friends from all over the world and we all stayed there. This turned out to be an excellent choice. Breakfast, wifi and happy hour in the Parlour were all included in the price and meant we... More
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.