Great place, walking distance to beach and shopping. Low costs and clean rooms. Staff is helpful and knowledgeable of the area, which is a great plus so you get to the good stuff! Share a room or just your family, meet other great people.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina`s Last Hotel
- Lahaina`s Last Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina's Last Resort Maui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SUNDAY- Tour day Makena Beach / Drum circleMONDAY- Tour dayTUESDAY- Mai Tai TuesdayWEDNESDAY- Tour dayTHURSDAY- Movie NightFRIDAY- Banana Pancake BreakfastSATURDAY- BBQ Night Clean, comfortable and secure, Lahaina's Last Resort offers;o 24-hour check-in, no curfew and no hassles. o Quiet hours 9-9 and are enforced. o Each room is decorated in vibrant colors and bright fabricso They are all air-conditioning with a microwave, a miniature fridge, and Linens. o We have two dorms (8 persons), two smaller dorms, and two private rooms. o The common bathroom / showers facility comprise two toilets, two sinks, and two showers; they are coed. o We have a common area, with a Hawaii style kitchen (outdoor), four burn stovetop, charcoal grill, a toaster oven, Microwave, and a soda dispenser in the garden area. o Laundry facilityo Free Wi-Fi. o Free parking o Foodland grocery is a three minute walk towards town. o MauiGrown Coffee Company is just up the hill o We are 4 miles from the celebrated Ka'anapali Beacho Staff at the resort can help plan and book excursions and tours. We offer a secure, clean, sleeping space at an affordable price: popular with business folk, backpackers, and budget vacationers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Lahaina's Last Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.