From Maui we took the chartered flight to the Big Island. We were told beforehand we would need to book a rental car and I could see why. It's called the Big Island for a reason I guess, Waikoloa is about 40 minutes drive north of the airport with nothing on the side of the road other than volcanic rocks.... More
- Also Known As:
- Halii Kai Resort At Waikoloa Beach Hotel
- Halii Kai Resort At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hali’i Kaiis the jewel of Big Island real estate. In this place where sea and sky are one, a nationally renown developer has created a residential community of exquisite homes. Located within the famed Waikoloa Beach Resort, your Hawaii vacation home at Hali’i Kai insures easy access to a variety of island adventures. Whale watching, helicopter rides, volcano tours, deep sea fishing, scuba diving and world-famous golf are just a few of the many activities you can explore when you enjoy an unforgettable luxury vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Halii Kai Resort at Waikoloa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.