Pools and grounds well kept. Family of 14 had a great time. No bathrooms at condo pool was kind of a pain. Large pools were great and same with sand pool. Staff was helpful and buffet breakfast OK. The beach at the resort is ok--no white sand to speak of but it's still the ocean.
- Also Known As:
- Kings` Land By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Waikoloa
- Kings` Land By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kings' Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club® Hawaiian resort is a stunning hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii in the heart of Waikoloa. Reminiscent of a lush, Hawaiian plantation and nestled among championship golf courses and the beauty and serenity of the Kohala Coast. Kings' Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hawaii hotel provides the perfect setting for your vacation in the South Pacific.Treat yourself to spectacular hotel accommodations with spacious one- and two-bedroom suites incorporating a casually elegant tropical style and featuring a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas with wood-style flooring, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer and granite countertops throughout. Enjoy flat-screen HD TV's, an enhanced entertainment sound system, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet. The master bedroom has a king bed, while the master bath has a luxurious sculptured tub and shower. Step out onto your own private lanai equipped with comfortable sofas and chairs, and enjoy the serene surroundings and tropical breezes of Waikoloa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels and Travelocity so you can book your Kings' Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.