Tidy rooms, shared kitchen that was always communally respected. An eclectic mix of pleasant and non-intrusive guests. There were at least 3 bathrooms on the two floors we saw (for maybe six rooms) and we NEVER had to wait for a bathroom, all of which were modern and clean and spacious. Beautiful grounds and lovely people, minutes away from Volcanoes... More
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel
- Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Formerly Volcano Bed & Breakfast) Cute budget property for travelers in search of comfort at a great value! Charming, cute, historic, fully renovated property with 3 floors, 6 bedrooms (cable TV), and 2 clean, fully-stocked common bathrooms. Perfect for travelers with an independent spirit in search of eco-friendly accommodations! Uniquely provides the smallest impact upon the surrounding rainforest ecology. Back to Mother Nature, low-impact vacationing. 1 minute from shops, restaurants, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.