We love to stay at West wood Shores because it's quiet and peaceful. I recommend anyone to stay here, very nice staff and rooms are always clean!!! I lake is a nice view at night and the morning. Door County is such a nice place to visit, and I wouldn't mind living up there some day.
- Also Known As:
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort is located less than five miles north of the heart of Wisconsin's Sturgeon Bay on scenic Bay Shore Drive. All of our 38 suites have a breathtaking view making it a favorite vacation spot of guests coming to enjoy the splendor of Door County. Westwood Shores has a wide variety of year 'round activities including: heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, shore-front picnic areas, complimentary paddle boats (in season), wireless high speed wireless and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.