It was a place to sleep. Room was very damp. Staff was very pleasant and polite, and helpful. Definitely a college hang out. Not worth the cost at all.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Morgantown Hotel
- Travelodge Morgantown Hotel Morgantown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in heart of Morgantown , home town of WVU Mountaineers. Morgantown is fast growing town surrounded by beautiful mountains of Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. At Travelodge-Morgantown we offer newly renovated rooms with flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, free continental breakfast, free news paper, free local calls, free wireless internet. Conveniently located near area restaurants, shopping, sight seeing, entertainment, rail trail, Metropolitan theater, and WVU Towers. Mountaineer Fans, we are within a short walking distance to the stadium, you can even hear the cheer when there is a TOUCHDOWN. We are also within walking distance to WVU and Ruby Memorial Hospitals and one mile from Mon-General Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Wyndham, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Travelodge Morgantown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.