A great place to stay. Great food, comfortable romantic room w balcony, jacuzzi tub, very relaxing. We had a wonderful time walking the grounds. A perfect place to stay on Port Townsend Rhody Run weekend. Lots of interesting things to see - wildlife(eagles, etc). Very picturesque.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Port Ludlow Hotel Port Ludlow
- The Resort At Port Ludlow Hotel
- Hotel Port Ludlow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just west of Seattle, on the sunny side of Puget Sound, is The Resort At Port Ludlow: an 18-hole top-rated golf course, full-service marina, 37 room waterside Inn with in-room spa treatments, condominium and beach house accommodations, wonderful restaurants, kayak and bike rentals, 18 miles of maintained trails and beachfront to explore and a charming and active resort community. Perfect for a couple, a group of friends, a family, a business meeting or social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Resort at Port Ludlow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.