This was my second stay here. I stayed last year in 2011. I returned in July 2012 because I was hiking on a portion of the John Wayne Trail which is the roadbed of the former Milwaukee Railroad which once ran from the Seattle-Tacoma area through a tunnel under Snoqualmie Pass to Chicago and which passed through South Cle Elum... More
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Cle Elum Hotel
- Econo Lodge Cle Elum Hotel Cle Elum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RECIPIENT OF A 2013 GOLD AWARDS BY CHOICE HOTELS ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Cle Elum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.