The accommodations are great - you may need a small ladder to get into bed because it is so tall. The breakfast was yummy - the only drawback is that you are given a limited time window for breakfast. Rooms were quiet even when located on busy Jamestown Rd. Would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Cedars Of Williamsburg Hotel
- Cedars Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Cedars Of Williamsburg Bed And Breakfast
- Cedars Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our romantic and award-winning Colonial Cedars Bed & Breakfast is a Williamsburg lodging landmark since 1935. As Williamsburg's largest and oldest bed and breakfast, we offers 8 rooms/suites in the main house and 2 rooms in the Cedars Cottage with fireplaces and romantic privacy. We are a smoke/pet-free rest stop for our 5,000+ guests and only a 7 minute walk to Colonial Williamsburg Merchant's Square. Traveling for business, we are Swam and FEMA certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Cedars of Williamsburg Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.