Even though it was off season, there was a lot to see and do in Williamsburg. We enjoyed visiting Colonial Williamsburg, Historic Jamestown, and took the free ferry across the James River to Surry County to visit Chippokes Plantation State Park and Bacon's Castle. The Williamsburg Plantation is convenient, clean, well maintained, up-to-date and comfortable with very friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Plantation Hotel
- Plantation Resort Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Plantation Resort
- Plantation Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Plantation Virginia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Williamsburg Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.