It's located in the heart of Williamsburg. The staff was very nice. The decor was a bit dated, but the service was very good. However, the food was very average. The town was very interesting. We were able to take a Ghost tour in the late evening. It was quite fun.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Inn-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- Williamsburg Inn-Colonial Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Country Estate-style Inn situated in heart of historic district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Williamsburg Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.