We were only here for one night and a very pleasant experience it was too. The room was very comfortable and warm (it was a very cold night) and the gas fire added that extra ambience. The very nice breakfast was included in our room cost which all in all was very reasonable for this standard of accommodation. Dinner in... More
- Also Known As:
- Parehua Country Estate Hotel
- Parehua Country Estate Hotel Martinborough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary and chic, Parehua Country Estate is in the world-class Wairarapa wine region; a short stroll from Martinborough Village. Set amongst park-like grounds with willow-fringed lake, the estate overlooks a panorama of countryside from the Martinborough Terraces to the Tararua Ranges. Uncompromisingly spacious and stylish, luxury cottages, suites and villas have been thoughtfully positioned to provide the very best of privacy and views. Parehua Country Estate is the perfect place to retreat, escape, relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Stentorian NV, Hotels.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Peppers Parehua Martinborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.