We went to Cala Serena together with our children, grandparents and aunt for one week end of October. The club itself is rather small, but very well kept. Lots of green and flowers on the property. There is only a very small public beach, but the water makes up for that with its turqoise colour. Food was marvelous, lots of... More
- Also Known As:
- Robinson Club Cala Serena Hotel
- Robinson Club Cala Serena Hotel Cala d`Or
- Robinson Hotel Cala Serena
- Robinson Club Cala Serena Cala D'Or, Majorca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Robinson Club Cala Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.