Extremely comfortable rooms with generally excellent service and good value (if you book it well). A small snafu about where to eat when they had an outside wine dinner being offered to members and their guests, was handled by Lisa with appropriate generosity and grace. The facilities are lovely and the location excellent for seeing the presidential homes and Charlottesville.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Keswick Hall Hotel
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Keswick Hall, a grand Italianate villa surrounded by a breathtaking 600 acre estate. Nestled in the rolling hills of Virginia's hunt country, bordering Charlottesville and the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains, is a location best described by Mr Thomas Jefferson as "The Eden of the United States." With 48 unique and elegantly appointed guest rooms, relaxing spacious lounging areas with wood burning fireplaces, expansive terraces sharing unparalleled views, an abundance of sporting activities available, award-winning cuisine; makes this luxurious and inviting mansion truly the ultimate home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.