This hotel is in a very good location for a on off Interstate one night stay. Nice and quiet rooms- even though it's adjoining a Truck Stop. The main drawback is there is no food market nearby- had to drive to the other end of town to find one!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisonburg Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisonburg Hotel Harrisonburg
- Holiday Inn Harrisonburg
- Harrisonburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Harrisonburg, is sure to meet your every expectation. Just off I-81 (exit 243) on Route 11, this hotel provides ideal access to many significant venues of the Shenandoah Valley. We are just minutes away from Bridgewater College, Eastern Mennonite University, and James Madison University with easy access to Shenandoah Regional Airport. Local businesses include SYSCO, Truck Enterprises Inc., Coors, Banta Books, Wal-Mart Distribution, Merck, Walker, Tyson Foods, Cargill Foods, and Packaging Corporation of America. If it is recreation and fun you are looking for, this hotel is convenient to the Valley Lanes, Rockingham County Fairground, Shenandoah National Park, Massanutten Resort, Luray Caverns, New Market Battlefield, Endless Caverns, Natural Bridge, Blue Ridge Parkway, and Skyline Drive. A great variety of restuarants in the Harrisonburg area are available for your dining pleasure. All our rooms come with the Simply Smart Bedding Collection, cable TV with HBO and optional pay-per-view services, microwave/refrigerator and high-speed Internet access. Come enjoy the Holiday Inn Express Harrisonburg! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Harrisonburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.