We were only in town for one night and found this hotel to be clean and quiet.Staff was helpful and friendly.Room was small but was equipped with a microwave,small refrigerator and T.V.with plenty of channels.Bathroom was clean and water pressure plentiful.We would return.
- Also Known As:
- Inns Of Virginia - Falls Church Hotel
- Inns Of Virginia - Falls Church Hotel Falls Church
- Hotel Of Virginia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet hotel tucked away in down town Falls Church. Newly renovated deluxe rooms in January 2007. All rooms have cable with HBO on a 27" flat screen tv, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker. Free T1 high speed wireless internet. Free continental breakfast daily. All interior rooms. Magnetic key card entry. Free parking. Over twenty restaurants within walking distance. Easy access to bus and subway. Thirty mile biking trail is nearby. Close to Tysons corner and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Inns of Virginia - Falls Church reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.