Stayed here May 2013. Food poor and was the same almost every day. Shower curtain too short for bath leading to flooded bathroom floor every day. Maids didn't bother to mop the floor. Poolside often had empty plates etc lying at the side, with no staff on hand to clean up. Lifeguard missing most of the time. No daytime entertainment... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Gran Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Oasis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Gran Oasis Resort Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas