Ok so Antares is not the more luxurious or the more spacious accommodation option at Avoriaz, but that's reflected in the price. We have stayed there three times now, each time in January, and have found it totally adequate for our needs, basically being able to cook 2-3 meals a day, sleep, keep warm and dry our wet ski clothes.... More
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Antares Hotel Avoriaz
- Maeva Residence Antares Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A car-free resort in the heart of “Les Portes du Soleil” ski area. Direct access on skisEntirely refurbished residence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Maeva Residence Antares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.