Recently stayed at this hotel for a get a way weekend. The staff was excellent. The restaurant quality was outstanding. Above the normal that I have ever seen. Hotel has a lot of unique and historic features with a modernized dining and lounge area. Most definitely come back and highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Casa De Palmas Hotel
- Renaissance Casa De Palmas Hotel Mcallen
- Renaissance Mcallen
- Mcallen Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historical, full-service luxury hotel originally built in 1918 is located in the heart of the city within walking distance of the entertainment & downtown shopping district. It is conveniently located 2 miles North of McAllen Miller International Airport and La Plaza Mall. The charming hotel combines the magic of yesterday with the conveniences of today offering a rich experience of hospitality, luxury, and comfort; a blend of the old-world and the contemporary unparalleled to any other hotel in the valley. Our full-service hotel features a total of 165 deluxe guestrooms, 24 hour business center, 24 hour state-of-the-art fitness center, on-site restaurant, bar, private club lounge, stunning courtyard pool and up to 6500 square feet of elegant event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Casa de Palmas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.