I live a mile away from the Inn. I love to go there because it's surrounded by a nature preserve and It feels so secluded, even though Austin is only about 40 minutes away. A lovely spot and a great staff. Definitely a place to visit. For special occasions they serve fabulous wines and their meals are wonderful.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn Above Onion Creek Hotel
- The Inn Above Onion Creek Hotel Kyle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 14-room luxury inn and spa on 88 acres with stunning views, relaxing porches and luxury accommodations. Located just 25 miles from Austin, TX, the Inn Above Onion Creek was designed to be the ultimate Texas Hill Country escape for romantic getaways, Hill Country vacations or corporate retreats. Come and experience some of the best Hill Country views, award winning food and visit some of the great nearby locations like the Salt Lick, Duchman Winery and the nearby shopping in San Marcos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Inn Above Onion Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.