This is a very beautiful, clean, and extremely friendly place to stay. The breakfast they provide is truly wonderful. Lots of fresh fruit, and omelets made to order. Just be advised that it sits back off the access road, so you have to look for the sign out front (it is behind the Cadillac dealer. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor Hotel Houston
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor hotel. Located on Houston's Westside in the Energy Corridor, the hotel is near shops, restaurants, and leading businesses. Many prominent oil, engineering, hi-tech and healthcare companies are minutes from the hotel including BP, ConocoPhillips, and Shell Oil. Enjoy easy access to Interstate 10 (Katy Freeway) and the Sam Houston Tollway. The hotel offers guests a complimentary shuttle service within a five-mile radius. Stay connected throughout your visit to Houston with complimentary high-speed internet access in all rooms and public areas of the hotel. Enjoy a thoughtful service at the hotel with our complimentary fitness center, swimming pool, and 24-hour Business Center. Relax with delicious cuisine at the restaurant or pick up a treat from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry® to enjoy in the comfort of your guest room or suite. The hotel boasts more than 3000 sq. ft. of function space, ideal for various meetings and events from business conferences to cocktail parties and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.