We have stayed here several times over the past 8 years and there have been some major changes over that time! It will never be what it was (before our time it was, apparently, a bit of a secret Bohemian-type club) but it has to be said the refurbishment is fabulous across the board. Rooms, restaurant and lounges are all... More
- Also Known As:
- Highbullen Hotel Umberleigh
- Highbullen Hotel Umberleigh, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highbullen Hotel, Golf and Country Club is set in a 125 acre estate in the heart of North Devon, with far reaching views down the Mole Valley and across to Exmoor. Here you will find a warm welcome, comfortable and luxurious surroundings and the opportunity to enjoy an unrivalled selection of activities on site and nearby.Highbullen has been fully refurbished in 2013, including all the rooms, restaurant and all public areas.There is an 18 hole USPGA specification golf course and a extensive leisure facilities, including swimming (indoor and outdoor), gym, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and tennis.Nestled between Dartmoor and Exmoor and within easy reach of Exeter in one direction and the Atlantic coast in the other. Guests can take their pick of accommodation - from a luxury room in the impressive Victorian "Arts and Crafts" manor house, to a selection of peaceful rooms located around the estate.Nearby you can walk on Exmoor or the South West Coast Path, with breathtaking views, or enjoy all the activities and attractions of this beautiful part of North Devon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Highbullen Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.