We had a room on the top floor. It was rather small and Wifi access was poor to non-existing. The rooms were clean though. The dining room was too small for the number of guests. Breakfast was allright. I was not impressed with the service...
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Hotel St Peter Port
- St Georges Hotel
- St Georges Guernsey/St Peter Port
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Bed and Breakfast on the Esplanade in St Peter Port. Close to the ferries and bus stop we are an ideal base for travel. Some rooms with sea-views are overlooking Belle Greve bay, with views of Herm Jethou and Sark. There are restaurants and drinking establishments a few steps away. If you are looking for value for money, clean rooms and a good breakfast to set you up for the day then St Georges provides it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your St Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.