Scottish Inn has "morning staff" that wakes you up, and will replace towels, change mini trashcan, but that is as good as it gets. There was "blood" on our shower curtain, and they do not clean the floors. I'm curious if they even wash the bedding. I'm about to go for their breakfast curious how that is going to go.... More
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inns North Knoxville Hotel
- Scottish Inns North Knoxville Hotel Knoxville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-75, The Scottish Inn North is located within miles of most major destinations in the Knoxville area. Such locations include the airport, downtown, Knoxville Zoo, Neyland Stadium, Thompson Bowling Area, Knox. Expo Center, Univ. of TN and Conv. Ctr. We are also 30 min. to Great Smokey MT. Nat’l Park, Pigeon Forge and Gutenberg. Hotel features Free cont'l breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Free local calls, Premium movie channels-HBO, ESPN, CNN & Outdoor pool. Many restaurants are nearby, as well as Wal-Mart and many food markets. We thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Scottish Inns North Knoxville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.