This hotel was a nice surprise. All the employees were incredibly friendly and knowledgable. The morning breakfasts were great and plentiful! The rooms had a mix of the original charm of the old Citadel with beautiful brick walls, along will modern amenities. The have two sweet and darling cockatiels in the lobby. Overall we very much enjoyed our stay!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.