Not up to the usual high standard of Hampton Inns - particularly the breakfast selections and quallty. The egg selections were dry. The coffee was weak. On the other hand, the cookies at check-in were great. The hotel itself is a fine place.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Matamoras Hotel Matamoras
- Hampton Inn Matamoras Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in August of 2009, the 98 room Hampton Inn Matamoras is conveniently located off of I-84 within close range of New York and New Jersey. We offer a free deluxe Continental Breakfast, a 24hr fitness center as well as an indoor salt water pool for your rest and relaxation. Quaint Milford, PA is within a short distance for sightseeing and antique shopping. There are a variety of restaurants nearby and don't forget to explore the Delaware Water Gap as well as Lake Wallenpaupak with hiking, waterfalls and canoeing! We are the proud winner of the Lighthouse Award for 2010, 2011 and 2012 which is given to the top 5% of Hampton Inns and the top 5% of Hampton Inn & Suites. Let us show you why. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Matamoras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.