I'd say this hostel was pretty average, was good for us (we were only there for a weekend) but wouldn't suggest it if you were planning on staying for longer. The bathroom/shower was pretty dirty and shared between 10 people. The staff were all very friendly and helpful though, and since the bar closed you can drink pretty much wherever... More
- Also Known As:
- Aquarius Backpackers Hotel
- Aquarius Backpackers Hotel Byron Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Aquarius Backpackers Byron Bay we have a range of accommodation options to suit all budgets. From self-contained apartments, budget private rooms and spacious dorm rooms. You should be able to find a room to put your head down and get some rest after a busy day of shopping, surfing and soaking up the unique Byron Bay atmosphere. A free daily dinner (lunch on a Sunday) is provided to all guests staying at Aquarius in the Aqua Bar. Free overnight off street parking and free baggage storage (max 12hrs) is available to Aquarius guests. We also have an onsite security guard after hours to help you if any issues should arise or for late check in’s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Aquarius Backpackers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.