Clean and modern. Had a room facing out front with great views over Tulsa. Good pool and gym. Free WiFi which worked well. There is a charge to park in the hotel car park. Ate in the attached Boulder Grill, as there was no nearby alternative but the food was good and reasonably priced. Liked the local beers. Was expecting... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Tulsa City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Tulsa City Hotel Tulsa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Holiday Inn in downtown Tulsa. 221 rooms each with 32" LCD TV's, pillow top mattresses, upscale furniture, and cordless phones. Boulder Grill Restaurant and Lounge with outdoor patio. Pool with retractable roof for year round swimming. Fitness center, business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.