Stayed here for a week on business trip. Good things Nice location, golf course, Indian theme, spacious, in house restaurant and bar, meetings and conference rooms, pool. Bad things Poor service, run down carpets, terrible beds, old rooms, bland food, fitness center sucks, far off from the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Sawmill Creek Hotel Huron
- Sawmill Creek Hotel
- Huron Sawmill Resort
- Sawmill Creek Resort Huron, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is set on 235 acres along the shores of Lake Erie, between the towns of Huron and Sandusky. Guestrooms offer TVs, phones with voice mail, coffeemakers, hair dryers, and irons with boards. Among the hotel's facilities are an 18-hole golf course, two swimming pools, 4 restaurants, and convention meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sawmill Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.