Jenolan caves was absolutely wonderful it was one of my best experiences and I'd definately come back again. The staff were lovely, I enjoyed the service in the restaurant and loved the cheerful and happy house keepers. :) Don't believe every thing you read try it for yourself.
- Also Known As:
- Jenolan Caves House Hotel Jenolan Caves
- Jenolan Caves House Hotel
- Jenolan Caves Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage listed Jenolan Caves House has been operating since 1896. Accommodation ranges from backpacker dormitories, self catering cottages, modern motel rooms to our Heritage listed guest house. Dine in one of Australia's last Grand Dining Rooms - Chisolms Restaurant or for something less formal try Jeremiah's Bar or our cafe/bistro. Tours of the World's Oldest Show Cave System operate daily. Tours range from a leisurely stroll to getting down and dirty with adventure caving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Jenolan Caves House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.