we had a annex room very nice plenty of space and lots of extra pillows if needed ,Breakfast was excellant plenty of choice lots of it ,There are lots of restaurants in town dont wear heals as its quite a walk into town .
- Also Known As:
- Old Brewery Guest House Hotel Richmond
- Old Brewery Guest House Hotel
- Old Brewery Guest House Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stones throw from the River Swale, at the foot of Alan the Reds magnificent castle (circa 1070) and just a few minutes from the largest cobbled market place in Britain, the house retains its old world charm, is tastefully decorated, and offers every modern comfort. Each guest room enjoys attractive views and has a private bathroom or shower room. Guests also have the use of the communal sitting room with an open fire, TV, and a small library of books and periodicals. Guests are also free to relax in our peaceful patio garden. ... more less