It was an awesome experience in the resort.The people welcomed us in the Indian style.The food was awesome .The rooms were spacious.It made us remember the good olden days of our childhood when we used to visit our granny's place.We were very happy with hospitality of all the staff.We recommend people to visit this resort at least once.
- Also Known As:
- Hoysala Village Hotel Hassan
- Hoysala Village Hotel
- Hoysala Village Resort Hassan, Karnataka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOYSALA VILLAGE RESORT, HASSAN. A mere 194 kms from Bangalore, this picturesque town in the heart of the Malanad region was made famous by the Hoysala Dynasty with their unique style of architecture.Lush trees, shrubs and flowering plants adorn the path ways. The beautiful countryside, lovely quaint villages and fabulous old civilizations to visit, you’ll really welcome the in between ‘rest and refuel’ at Hoysala Village.Our restaurant will more than satisfy your appetite with its scrumptious choice & our large & comfortable rooms will offer the perfect respite at the end of a vibrant day.The resort is also a convenient base to explore heritage centers like Belur, Halebeedu & Shravanabelagola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip so you can book your Hoysala Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.