While driving from Noosa to Maroochydore we found this place in the Lonely Planet. It turned out to be the best suprise of all our stayings during our trip. We took the AC/DC room, recommended by Annie. Kinda weird as being two straight guys in a pink room but hé, what's the chance that will ever happen again?! Rooms are... More
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Maroochydore
- Maroochydore Beach Motel Sunshine Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maroochydore Beach Motel is the most unique, quirky, friendly and elegant motel you would want to visit in Australia. Come and stay, you will see that so much love and care has been put into creating something with a difference. Guests comfort and pleasure is our major concern therefore we have come up with something unique and special. We are only 50 mtres to the beach, cafe, restaurants and shopping is minutes away from your door. Our little piece of pleasure is located just one hour from Brisbane, ten minutes drive off the major highway and as close as you can get to the beach as far as motels are concerned. We offer exemplary service, well known for our TLC, offer guests 24/7 contact with us even when our doors are closed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Maroochydore Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.