The room was gorgeous with a lovely view over the bay. Found two excellent restaurants within walking distance but if we had stayed longer we would have had to drive as most of the restaurants are in Horseshoe Bay. All in all a great spot for a weekend getaway!
- Also Known As:
- Accor Grand Mercure Apartments Hotel Magnetic Island
- Accor Grand Mercure Apartments Hotel
- Mantra One Bright Point Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the character of Magnetic Island reflected in its distinctive architecture, Grand Mercure Magnetic Island offers a secluded sanctuary, with oceanfront accommodation comprising of four buildings nestled around tropical landscaped gardens. Grand Mercure Magnetic Island offers a selection of deluxe one, two and three bedroom beach house style apartments designed to take advantage of uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and enhance the natural space and lighting with sliding door panels, louvered walls and breezeways and private balconyies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Accor Grand Mercure Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.