We have just returned from our 11th trip to the Tree houses and it still provides the same unbelievably relaxed environment for us adults and all the excitement that the kids have come to love. We have stayed at other "rainforest" and wilderness accommodation on the Tablelands before but nothing compares to The Canopy. I even chose the Bower House... More
- Also Known As:
- The Canopy Rainforest Treehouses And Wildlife Sanctuary Hotel
- The Canopy Rainforest Treehouses And Wildlife Sanctuary Hotel Atherton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of numerous awards and offering the ultimate in eco-responsible boutique luxury, "The Canopy" is one of Australia's most unique accommodation and wildlife experiences. Located on the banks of the Ithaca River and surrounded by pristine, private rainforest, it is home to a stunning array of rare and exotic wildlife, including the iconic Southern Cassowary and the unique Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroo. Note: formerly called Fur 'n' Feathers Rainforest Treehouses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Canopy Rainforest Treehouses and Wildlife Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.