The dinner was a rollercoaster of ups and downs. The amuse Bouche was some deep fried ball of gluttoness nothing and guacomole. Totally missable, very little taste. Starters of Venison Veloute were gorgeous and prtion sizing was absolutely right. Next came pomeganite iced cleanser - very sweet, too sweet for my liking. Mains we had plaice which was great. Also... More
- Also Known As:
- Chequers Hotel Beaconsfield
- Chequers Inn Hotel And Restaurant Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely 17th Century family owned coaching inn with a reputation for the exceptional food served in the bar, lounge and restaurant. 17 individual bedrooms all with fantastic new bathrooms. Close to High Wycombe and Beaconsfield in the Chilterns countryside above the river Thames at Cookham. Private room for meetings and private dinners. Barbeque in the gardens in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chequers Inn Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.