We had a nite in march on saturday, yes TUB and SPA where stained. The newer spa inside was full so it was stained, the older one repainted fainted blue was cold and you could see everything floating, use your imagination. Pump and jets we'rent allright, knob arent on place. Diner was very good, quite overpriced, of course ambiance is... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Lac Taureau Hotel
- Auberge Du Lac Taureau Hotel Saint Michel Des Saints
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2-hour drive from Montreal, Lac Taureau is an inspiring unique setting. The Auberge du Lac Taureau and its condos with its large, attractive log structure, provide country charm in a 4-star facility nestled deep in the forest. The resort offers a surprising variety of activities, such as a spa, winter sports, biking, hiking and an amazing fine cuisine. Our resort proposes regular bedroom as well as deluxe condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Booking.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Auberge Du Lac Taureau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.